- Our employees are the only individuals allowed to install or remove our posts. For liability purposes, we ask that you inform your clients of the policy before placing an order.
- Our employees are equipped with cell phones. Drivers have the authority to contact agents. Please give us a number that will reach you outside of your office. This can avoid delays in completing your order and guesswork for the installer.
- To order service to be completed you must fill out our online order form in full. Any gaps or missing information will lead to a delay in service until the correct information is provided.
- Any orders submitted where a sign or rider is to be picked up or delivered to us from a secondary location will be subject to a hold until all of the items are retrieved and returned to facility.
- Any orders within our daily service area limits that are submitted before 5pm are next business day service. Please note that this is only if we have all of your signs and posts to complete the installation already in our facility.
- Any services requested outside of our daily service area may be subject to up to 3 business days for service.
- We will always use the address provided to complete the service requested. Please double check to ensure the information provided is correct. Removal of signs at incorrect address will incur a driver charge.
- Our drivers do NOT meet vendors or agents or schedule specific time at the property. This may be arranged as a special service call.
- When ordering a service, you are agreeing to pay for the service provided upon completion of the form submission and dispatch of the driver.
- Our drivers will not install a post on city property (past the sidewalk towards the road) as it is against city bylaws.
- When a sign is requested on Condo Property the agent is required prior to submitting their order to speak to the condo board and gain permission for a sign installation.
- Agent is required to inform us of any sprinkler systems at an installation property. If there is an in-ground sprinkler system the agent is responsible to place a marker on the lawn where we are to install. If a sprinkler system present, and we are not notified and it is not marked, our company is not liable for any damages caused.
Re-Installations, Removals & Return trips:
- There is a cost for all return trips to a property, exception being made for a reinstallation due to natural causes within the first two weeks of initial installation.
- When you request a re-installation after the 2-week period you are agreeing to pay the return trip charge.
- Adding a sold / changing a sign or rider / adding anything additional to the sign after the initial installation is included under return trip and there is a charge for this. When ordering a removal service, you are ensuring that the post and sign are left out visible for the driver upon arrival. A post in a garage or locked backyard will result in a driver charge.
- When you are ordering a removal of the sign, if you do not specify in your order that you would like sign and or material to remain at location, then we will ALWAYS bring all materials back to our facility.
- If we arrive at a property and notice significant damage to your sign, we will let you know about the damages and have it set aside until we are advised what to do with the sign.
- Any time a driver goes to a property and is unable to complete the service requested there is a driver charge. This charge applies for the following instances;
- If we are denied by a vendor upon arrival
- If an incorrect address or information is given by the agent, a full installation charge will apply as well as a service charge to relocate to the proper address.
- If there is nowhere to install a sign
- If we are sent back to a property where a service has already been completed
- If we go to remove a sign and post and the post is not visible on either side of the house upon arrival. Drivers will not enter gated backyards/garages without permission.
- If the property is unreachable due to construction or other blockage and we are not told ahead of time a driver charge will apply.
- If you are unhappy with the placement of a sign, and you would like us to return to the property to move to a different location a second trip charge will apply for relocation unless you have requested the post be installed in a specific location and our driver installed elsewhere.
- A driver charge for a local area is $15+ HST and is subject to increase of $.75 / km from our local coverage zone.
Lost / Damaged Post:
- If a post is lost, a fee of $70 fee will be charged to your account. If the lost post is located, the lost post fee will be credited back to your account.
- If you do not submit an order to remove your post from a subject property either via web form or email, and the post is not retrieved, you will be charged the $70 lost post charge.
- If we go to retrieve a post from a subject property and it has been broken or damaged, a $70 replacement post charge will apply.
Signs and Storage:
- We provide free storage for current signs for all active agents in our facility.
- Agents are considered active if they have used our services at least once during the calendar year.
- We will always bring all materials from a removal back to our warehouse for storage unless explicitly told otherwise on the order form.
- If an order form is submitted and it does not say to leave the sign / riders / any applicable materials at the subject property upon removing, a delivery charge will apply to have these items returned to the subject property or the agent's office.
- All signs are subject to wear and tear damages or weathering from being up at listings. We will not pay to replace signs that have been damaged from basic usage.
- If a sign install is requested and you have no sign in storage to hang, you will receive an email informing you we do not currently have your sign in stock, and service will be put on hold.
- If you have changed brokerages and we are storing signs from your old brokerage you are responsible for informing us of the brokerage change and instructions on how to handle old signs.
- After one calendar year of inactivity we will attempt to contact you with the email and phone number we have on file to discuss status. If we do not hear back from you within 60 business days the signs will be disposed of.
- For a commercial installation / removal to be processed you will recieve a quote, and service will commence on confirmation by the agent.
- Line locates are recommended to be provided to us upon installation request.
- We require a photo of the area where the sign is to be installed upon installation request.
- Commercial work, depending on the season can be subject to up to 7 business days for completion.
- All commercial work is weather-dependent. Safety of our installers is important.
- For any wall signs our height maximum is up to the second storey. We do not facilitate any wall work higher than this.
- Maximum height for any signs installed on the ground is 16 feet from the ground.
- All wall signs and banners require tapcon screws and or anchors. This will create holes in the finish of the building.
- Commercial work is never guaranteed as next day service.
- After 60 days of nonpayment, all overdue accounts will be collected using the credit card kept on file. If this option is not available, we will be forced to send the account to collections.